Visit the Town of Pulaski, Virginia for real estate and furniture. Pulaski County schools, bed and breakfast and the newspaper are found here. Pulaski Gatewood for Virginia Tech football camping and lodging. Find Pulaski Virginia baseball and the police department. Events in Pulaski Virginia are festivals, recreation and activities.
Pulaski Gatewood for Virginia Tech football camping and lodging Ask Pulaskitown courtesy Government Outreach Real Estate Listings in Pulaski VA Things to Do in Pulaski, Virginia Parks & Facilities in the Town of Pulaski Virginia Counsil Agenda for Pulaski VA Online Payments for Town of Pulaski Departments in the Town of Pulaski VA Forms and Documents for Pulaski Virginia
Strategic Plan & Vision for the Town of Pulaski VA Trip Planner, Plan a Trip to Pulaski Virginia Volunteer in Pulaski VA Businesses in Pulaski Virginia Online Documents for the Town of Pulaski Local Links for Pulaski Brownfield's Grant Town of Pulaski Home Page
Events in Pulaski Virginia for festivals, recreation and activities
Building and Sign Permits

Return to Previous Page

Building and Sign Permits are issued on the second floor of the Municipal Building.

Please click here for a printable version of the Application for Plan Examination and Building Permit.
Please click here for a printable version of an Application for Sign Permit.
Please click here for a printable version of a Certificate of Zoning Compliance
Please fill out and return the form to the town office upon completion.
Building permits are required to erect, enlarge, alter, remove, demolish, or repair a structure within the Town of Pulaski. This includes everything from installation/replacement of water and sewer lines, new roofs, minor or one-room addition to a house, utility/storage buildings, electrical upgrade, decks, and any new construction.Building permits are not required for general home repairs, roofing or vinyl siding.

If you are planning to build a new structure or addition, want to do remodeling, or otherwise alter the site, the location must first be approved by the Zoning Administrator.

For a construction project that exceeds $1,000.00, unless the work is being performed by the owner, the applicant shall provide proof that the contractor is licensed by the State of Virginia. For any electrical or plumbing work, the person performing the work shall have the appropriate tradesman certification.

You should contact the Building Inspector's Office for building permit fees, which start at $10 plus a 1.75 percent state tax. The Building Inspection office also issues a waste disposal permit to dispose construction debris at the landfill. There is no charge for this permit.

For more information, call (540) 994-8696 ext. 0 or the Building Inspector (540) 994-8619.


Ask Pulaskitown | Featured News | Featured Events | Things To Do | Parks & Facilities | Council Agenda
Online Payments | Departments | Forms & Services | Strategic Plan & Vision | Trip Planner
Commercial Real Estate | Pulaski Businesses | Submit A Business | Pulaski Visitor's Guide | Local Links
Brownfields | Home

© 2008 - 2015 - The Town of Pulaski, Virginia • 42 1st Street, NW •  Pulaski, Virginia 24301
Email Address: info@pulaskitown.orgPhone: 540-994-8696
Website Designed and Hosted by Professional Networks, Inc.


Click here for more information on The Pulaski Yankees Click here to visit the Round the Mountain Website Click here to Visit our Facebook Web Page